World Missionary Press Fact Sheet
– In 1961 God brought Watson and Rose Goodman from the mission field in South Africa to Indiana to launch a worldwide Scripture-producing ministry.
– World Missionary Press, Inc. is an interdenominational faith service ministry energized, directed, and provided for by God for more than 57 years.
– Our mission is to spread the Word of God by producing, mailing, and shipping topical Scripture booklets, Bible study booklets, salvation coloring books, and New Testaments for free distribution worldwide. WMP does not sell any materials. Everything is given away free.
– WMP has produced 48-page Scripture booklets in more than 345 languages for 210 countries and islands of the world, and has printed Bible study booklets and New Testaments in a variety of languages.
– One wide roll of paper, 12 miles long, 1,500 pounds, prints the equivalent of the inside pages of 85,000 Scripture booklets and costs on average $1,080.
– One 48-page Scripture booklet costs, on average, less than 5 cents to produce and mail – about 20 people are reached with the gospel message with each contributed dollar.
-More than 36,000 distributors in many nations gladly use WMP Scripture booklets.
– During the past fiscal year, 7,500,000 Scripture booklets on average were produced each month for free distribution worldwide.
– Every paid worker, regardless of position, receives the same modest hourly pay.
– More than 700 individual volunteers from more than 100 churches and organizations within a several-state radius donate their time and talent at WMP.