Only Legal U.S. Residents are being considered for these positions.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please e-mail email@example.com or
call Angelee at 574-831-2111 to receive a job application.
Opportunities to serve at World Missionary Press
Thank you for your interest in the Kingdom-building work of World Missionary Press. We have several opportunities available, both paid positions and internships, through which you can help make a significant eternal impact in many lives around the world!
World Missionary Press is an interdenominational faith-based Christian ministry, producing topical Scripture booklets, Bible studies, New Testaments, and salvation coloring books in 350 languages and growing – for free distribution throughout the world. We are currently producing and sending more than 10 million portions of God’s eternal Word every month, to countries near and far. Members of our staff, along with hundreds of volunteers, are blessed to be part of what God is doing through World Missionary Press—His Word is reaching needy souls throughout the earth; as Isaiah 55 tells us, it will not return void, but will accomplish His purposes!
Current opportunities for service include:
DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNTING:
We are looking for the right person to join our team as Director of Accounting. This person will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the financial operations of our organization, including providing accounting, budgetary, and financial support for our administrative, operational, and development activities. This position requires supervisory experience, good verbal and written communication skills, and the education and experience needed to help implement our organization’s vision and mission.
– Actively manage and oversee all aspects of the day-to-day, monthly, and yearly accounting and financial operations, including supervision of the Finance Dept. staff.
– Prepare, analyze and present oral and written financial reports for management, the Board of Directors, federal and state governments, and other agencies as requested and in accordance with current legal and regulatory requirements.
– Prepare and monitor the yearly financial income and production budget in accordance with management’s program and production goals.
– Oversee all banking and investment activities and actively manage cash flow needs.
– Manage the organization’s HR obligations and employee record keeping responsibilities, including processing payroll, payroll taxes, group health insurance and other benefits.
– Serve as a resource to management relative to all current financial obligations and laws.
– Oversee preparation for the annual audit and serve as the primary liaison with its independent auditor to ensure the audit is conducted in a smooth and timely manner.
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with emphasis in accounting, finance, or business management.
– Five to seven years of management and supervisory experience in the accounting field.
– Knowledge of and experience using QuickBooks fund accounting software; Raiser’s Edge, Donor Quest or other donor record keeping software; Word software; Excel and other similar spreadsheet software.
– Applicant should have strong written and verbal communications skills.
As our Director of Accounting, you will play an important part in accomplishing our mission of reaching the world with the life-changing word of God!
LEAD BINDERY OPERATOR:
We are looking for an experienced, mechanically-minded, detail-oriented person, to join our team as a Lead Bindery Operator. Primary duties include:
–Be one of several booklet bindery operators, responsible for running the binderies and overseeing groups who help feed materials into the binderies and collect, box, and weigh finished booklets in preparation for shipping;
–Analyze and repair mechanical problems with the booklet binderies as they arise;
–Assist in other print shop operations, as needed.
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
–Quality and production minded;
–Ability to trouble-shoot and fix mechanical problems;
–Prior experience running Muller-Martini or other Saddle Stitcher / Bindery equipment preferred;
–Willingness to work as a member of the team;
–Flexible, to meet production schedule needs.
You will be helping produce and send millions of portions of God’s eternal Word to countries around the world every month. We need someone called of God with a good work ethic, ability to learn quickly, mechanical aptitude, who is flexible, and has a desire to learn the printing trade. Must be able to stand for 8 hours, and bend and lift up to 50 lbs. as needed. Print-shop-related experience is a plus, but not required.
As member of our production team, you will be an important part of reaching the world with the life-changing word of God!
WEB PRESS OPERATOR/APPRENTICE:
We are looking for an energetic, mechanically-minded, detail-oriented person, to assist our lead pressman on our Robertson-King web printing press. Our web press prints the inside pages of all of our Scripture booklets, Bible studies, and New Testaments. You may also help in running other print shop equipment. Previous experience operating a printing press helpful but not required. Some of the responsibilities include:
– Load paper,
– Change plates,
– Bundle output,
– Clean and maintain press,
– Learn every facet of operating the press.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor with this press, with the potential to eventually become a lead pressman. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a team reaching the world with the Good News! You will be trained by our web press supervisor. Come by for a tour, to see the press in operation!
As our Web Press Operator / Assistant, you will be an important part of reaching the world with the life-changing word of God!
World Missionary Press provides a good work environment, major health insurance, flexibility in work schedule, paid vacation, holidays, sick time and personal time. We have chapel every day for 20 minutes up to an hour as paid time and it is a part of our daily work schedule.
Jesus said “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.” You can have a part in printing and sending God’s eternal word to souls all over the world!
For those who may be looking for short term ministry opportunities of one or two years we are interested in talking with you. If you are interested email us: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or summary of experience for more information.. These opportunities have the potential to become full time paid positions.
If you would like to spend a few minutes learning more about World Missionary Press, please browse our website: www.wmpress.org; and feel free to watch the following video clips on YouTube:
– WMP Tour—https://youtu.be/HklB8k1zP-g
– WMP Coordinator Cleopas Chitapa (Zimbabwe)—http://youtu.be/4C3GXbYo-qk
– WMP Volunteer Opportunities and Testimonials—https://youtu.be/yKCVcqc3YHg
– WMP Distributor Tom Faunce—http://youtu.be/5bojG_Hu1lI
Sincerely in Christ,
Harold Mack, President