Only Legal U.S. Residents are being considered for these positions.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please e-mail email@example.com or
call Angelee at 574-831-2111 to receive a job application.
Opportunities to serve at World Missionary Press
Thank you for your interest in the Kingdom-building work of World Missionary Press. We have several opportunities available, both paid positions and internships, through which you can help make a significant eternal impact in many lives around the world!
World Missionary Press is an interdenominational faith-based Christian ministry, producing topical Scripture booklets, Bible studies, New Testaments, and salvation coloring books in 350 languages and growing – for free distribution throughout the world. We are currently producing and sending more than 8 million portions of God’s eternal Word every month, to countries near and far. Members of our staff, along with hundreds of volunteers, are blessed to be part of what God is doing through World Missionary Press—His Word is reaching needy souls throughout the earth; as Isaiah 55 tells us, it will not return void, but will accomplish His purposes!
Current opportunities for service include:
GRAPHIC DESIGN SPECIALIST
We are seeking a Graphic Design Specialist to join our Product Development team. As our graphic designer, you will create and design a wide variety of media for print and digital publications, as well as manage some of our social media platforms. The applicant must show a portfolio to prove their understanding of visual composition.
- Collaborating with other members of the Product Development Department;
- Designing various print publications, including brochures, new booklets, cards, posters, flyers, etc.;
- Creating various digital publications, including social media graphics, email graphics, website graphics, simple animations, etc.;
- Managing various social media platforms;
- Editing and retouching images;
- Maintaining the visual and written brand for World Missionary Press in all publications, platforms, and designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field, or equivalent experience;
- A strong eye for visual composition: layout, typography, colors, photography, illustration, etc.;
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat);
- Knowledge of social marketing and various social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook;
- Excellent communication skills—verbal and written;
- Ability to articulate design ideas and solutions, and be open to constructive criticism;
- Attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Show aptitude in time management, teamwork, and problem solving skills;
- Photography and videography experience helpful;
- Knowledge of animation software helpful.
As our Graphic Design Specialist, you will be an important part of reaching the world with the life-changing word of God! Please visit our website: www.wmpress.org for more information.
OFFSET PRINTING PRESS OPERATOR:
We are looking for a person to join our team as an Offset Printing Press Operator, familiar and experienced with offset printing to assist and learn how to run our 6-color Man Roland 300 Press. You will learn on the job and gradually move into being one of our press operators. We are willing to train the right person who has mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn and grow. Desired printing experience includes:
– General knowledge of multicolor printing;
– Lithographic principles, CMYK registration, use of densitometer;
– Print production, press maintenance.
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
– Quality and production minded;
– Mechanical aptitude;
– Good vision (no astigmatism or color blindness);
– Physically able to lift 40 pounds;
– Detail oriented;
– Willingness to work as a member of the team, desire to learn;
– Flexible, to meet production schedule needs;
– Working knowledge of printing/press related physics, chemistry, and electrical circuits.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor with this press. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a team reaching the world with the Good News! You will be trained by our color press supervisor. Come by for a tour, to see the press in operation!
As our Offset Printing Press Operator, you will be an important part of reaching the world with the life-changing word of God!
*** FILLED *** ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
*** FILLED *** WEB PRESS OPERATOR / APPRENTICE
*** FILLED *** PARTNER RELATIONS STRATEGY SPECIALIST
*** FILLED *** PRINT SHOP PRODUCTION
World Missionary Press provides a good work environment, major health insurance, flexibility in work schedule, paid vacation, holidays, sick time and personal time. We have chapel every day for 20 minutes up to an hour as paid time and it is a part of our daily work schedule.
Jesus said “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.” You can have a part in printing and sending God’s eternal word to souls all over the world!
For those who may be looking for short term ministry opportunities of one or two years we are interested in talking with you. If you are interested email us: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or summary of experience for more information.. These opportunities have the potential to become full time paid positions.
If you would like to spend a few minutes learning more about World Missionary Press, please browse our website: www.wmpress.org; and feel free to watch the following video clips on YouTube:
– WMP Tour—https://youtu.be/HklB8k1zP-g
– WMP Coordinator Cleopas Chitapa (Zimbabwe)—http://youtu.be/4C3GXbYo-qk
– WMP Volunteer Opportunities and Testimonials—https://youtu.be/yKCVcqc3YHg
– WMP Distributor Tom Faunce—http://youtu.be/5bojG_Hu1lI
Sincerely in Christ,
Harold Mack, President